Massey Predictions

tuccs

Senior
Sep 30, 2011
867
844
93
I’m surprised the Naz game is even on the board still. I’m hearing Vegas has even taken it off the board. Does Massey not know who St Francis is? They beat Naz by THREE scores in week 9. Seems like the lock of the century!
 

ClownBaby

Heisman
Oct 26, 2006
24,010
81,645
113
I’m surprised to see York at only 4% they have a really good team and their two DE’s (#9&78) can present problems for any team they play. LA is the clear favorite but 96% seems way out of line.
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  2. 02 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  4. 04 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois