Mauti returns home

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
He ain't coming to coach. He's gonna be one of those douchenozzles who hits you up for money every year. Once they start renovating the half-stadium, they're gonna need nozzles who hit harder. Guess Mauti is qualified.
You don’t sugarcoat it, do you?

Reactions: BobPSU92

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
You don’t sugarcoat it, do you?
Let's just say that current ticket holders are going to have a BOHICA moment. Actually, it's going to be longer than a moment. Gonna find out what it really means to be ELEVATEd.

Reactions: Tgar

Woodpecker

Oct 7, 2021
Let's just say that current ticket holders are going to have a BOHICA moment. Actually, it's going to be longer than a moment. Gonna find out what it really means to be ELEVATEd.

Bob78

Oct 12, 2021
Mauti was also the D Coordinator for Jordan Hill at Trinity HS in Shiremanstown (Camp Hill).

Reactions: PSUJam

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
He ain't coming to coach. He's gonna be one of those douchenozzles who hits you up for money every year. Once they start renovating the half-stadium, they're gonna need nozzles who hit harder. Guess Mauti is qualified.
My prediction is he moves over to NIL once it moves in house.

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
I knew I could count on him or Barry to spin it as bad.
It's not bad, it just is. He's going to be fundraising (hope he's more successful in this go-round).. And if you don't expect ticket prices to rise considerably, well BOHICA.

Reactions: Sharkies

PSU Mike

Oct 6, 2021
It's not bad, it just is. He's going to be fundraising (hope he's more successful in this go-round).. And if you don't expect ticket prices to rise considerably, well BOHICA.
And when prices go way up we’ll be left with a hack renovation on a 100,000 seat stadium with 78,000 in it on a good day.

Reactions: Tgar

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Oh, I agree about ticket prices. That's why I pick and choose what games I attend rather that buy season tickets.

Reactions: Sharkies and LB99

step.eng69

Oct 12, 2021
German currency?
🤔

• Haha
Reactions: PSUJam

Sharkies

Nov 1, 2021
Hopefully, he can squeeze more money from the miserly PSU alumni base, and find a few whales to do the heavy lifting. Franklin needs help not only with his game coaching but with the fund raising.
Gee, if only there wasn't a contingent of (mostly) older, wealthier alumni who weren't just thrown under the bus and continue to be suckerpunched for the last decade. Maybe.

Latest posts