Maybe we’ll get a do-over with Montgomery

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
UGA is rumored to be potential landing spot for Arizona St QB Jaden Rashada from the portal. If so, maybe Montgomery will de-commit.

Last edited:

Cackmandu

Feb 2, 2022
I can't believe Gunner is still hanging around! I guess Kirby has a way of making QB's feel like they are the man, they sure have gone through some big time QB's!

Reactions: 92Pony

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
I can't believe Gunner is still hanging around! I guess Kirby has a way of making QB's feel like they are the man, they sure have gone through some big time QB's!

Stockton probably doesn't stay if Vandagriff doesn't leave, I would guess. If Rashada lands at UGA, he's not going there to set behind Stockton, and no way Stockton sits behind him.

Reactions: Cackmandu

Big JC

May 12, 2023
I watched some of the replay of the UGA Spring game. Stockton was the qb for one of the teams and Beck was qb for the other. Stockton can't be too unhappy with his position, he isn't even close to Beck in ability. No way he feels like he is being slighted. Kirby has found a way to keep qbs around without playing them. Beck is in year 5 and has stuck around. Vandagriff must have been told he was never going to be better than #3.

During the game, Kirby said he always wants 4 qbs on scholarship and one walk on on the team. Right now they only have 3 on scholarship. He has to be honest with them about their chance to start. No way he can be telling 4 scholarship qbs that they are the presumptive starter. Their true freshman qb is hurt and didn't play. Rashada could be #4. Stockton isn't afraid of competition or he wouldn't have gone to UGA to start with.

Big JC

May 12, 2023
Looks like Rashada committed to the Dawgs, does Montgomery reconsider?
I'll be surprised if Rashada is still in Athens two years from now. He seems like a head case who will jump around for years before fading away. He has already committed to Miami, UF, Arizona State and UGA and he is only a freshman.

Latest posts