My exact same thoughtsI wish mcgregor would knock him cross eyed, but I don't see it happening. As Show said, this is a boxing match and the boxer will win.
I would love nothing more than to see Mcgregor beat him. Think what Show is saying is a good possibility. One thing I think though is he will stalk MayweatherI wish mcgregor would knock him cross eyed, but I don't see it happening. As Show said, this is a boxing match and the boxer will win.
It's going to be how all of Mayweather's recent fights have been... Him coasting to an easy decision while the general public complains about the lack of entertainment and promising to never order another of his fights again.
Probably midnight, unless there's a KO. Doubt it though, these 130 guys don't pack a ton of power.Have they started yet. OFC
CM weighed in at 170.Probably midnight, unless there's a KO. Doubt it though, these 130 guys don't pack a ton of power.
I was referring to the gentlemen who are CURRENTLY boxing, because the main event follows them.CM weighed in at 170.
O.I was referring to the gentlemen who are CURRENTLY boxing, because the main event follows them.
Are you watching? Just a bunch of dancing?This fight......sucks.
The fight was actually not bad, certainly better than the pac fight. It just went exactly how you thought it might.Are you watching? Just a bunch of dancing?
Are you watching? Just a bunch of dancing?
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious