MBB Official Visitor

Abush

Jan 31, 2022
Looks like the staff may want to replace Noah with another big man, and a high school kid, instead of a veteran shooter.

Kornblut reporting he's a former Vandy commit that was released from his NLI when they fired Stackhouse.

I couldn't find much on him from On3, but he seems like a project that the staff would hope to develop like Conyers. He also has some 3pt range.

Reactions: RUMMENIGGE

GamecockGreat

Apr 23, 2024
Looks promising especially with a 3-point shot. From Oak Hill's website, he only played in one game last year and scored 8 points. I'd rather have Noah but hard to tell at this point.

Abush

Jan 31, 2022
Looks promising especially with a 3-point shot. From Oak Hill's website, he only played in one game last year and scored 8 points. I'd rather have Noah but hard to tell at this point.

I'd 100% Rather have Noah, but this kid could turn into a good post player.

Reactions: scbeachboy

adcoop

Jul 3, 2023
With our roster construction, I would rather take the flyer on the big. We have experienced wings. Cam Scott is going to play a lot and Ugusuk is going to play. Where would the minutes be for Noah. He may have been a redshirt candidate like the Conyers kid last year. I like going big and taking a shot at some wings for 25.

Reactions: Tallacock

Latest posts