Play of the year, reallyGreat play .
Was the play of the game, if the kid dunks the ball I think we lose.Turning point of season?!? Wow
Play of the game!! What a play. Just amazingTurning point of season?!? Wow
Shoutout to Bo and the other refs too for not anticipating a foul
Certainly turning point of the game and should be an ESPN Top Ten play, but to me the turning point of the season has been the emergence of Paul Mulcahy the last 3 games. The way he's playing completely changes the dynamics for every team defending us and makes every other player on the floor for us better. Hard to overestimate how important that is.Turning point of season?!? Wow
If I still had a hammy I would have pulled it.Was right in front of me, I think I pulled my hammy jumping and screaming at that.
I saw him sprinting down the court and thought he was about to commit a flagrant foul. To get the block AND keep the ball in bounds was absolutely incredible.Turning point of season?!? Wow
This. I was fully expecting the call.Shoutout to Bo and the other refs too for not anticipating a foul
Yessir it willLegen-dary!
if The season progresses favorablywe get a bid this block will be lore
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Football
Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
On3 Football
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod