McDowell @ Mitchell/ Mitchell Now vs. Hampton

kyleheel30

All-American
Sep 4, 2019
3,245
6,483
113
There is not a shred of truth to that. There might be some positive cases, but none as of yet in the football program. I'm sure it will happen eventually, but no need to spread unfounded rumors just because you are miffed that McDowell doesn't get to play this week.
Of course I'm miffed McDowell isn't playing but I did legit hear this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mhsneer
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  2. 02 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch - Week 5
  5. 05 High School Football Marshall 3-star QB commit Ethan Royal playing at a high level early on