I think he is playing pretty well tonight.Farts Russell is a terrible point guard.
He has his moments but time after time he drives to the right head down only thinking of scoring. He has 1 assist and forces everything. He doesn’t have a PG mentality.I think he is playing pretty well tonight.
Not good defensively either. We need Geo posting him up anytime he's covering him in the next game at the RAC.Farts Russell is a terrible point guard.
I'm worried about Donta Scott.Im not worried about Maryland at the RAC
He definitely has his faults - no doubt. He was a key reason they win tonight though.He has his moments but time after time he drives to the right head down only thinking of scoring. He has 1 assist and forces everything. He doesn’t have a PG mentality.
We played a great 2nd half against Maryland but I thought he was the reason we were even in the game at halftime.
could by the end of the season..This was good for our NET?
Illinois looked like a bottom feeder without Kofi.
Illinois looks atrocious
Im not worried about Maryland at the RAC
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod