Meanwhile, on social media …

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Anyone have the video of Jets fans losing their sh|t when the Jets drafted Blair Thomas?

😞

Zenophile

Oct 7, 2021
What was the top floor 7 or 9? 720 or 920 or 721/921. 1 bedroom facing the inside.

I was the ******* who played loud guitar to Zeppelin and Rush and STP and the Stones all the time.
Shame. 602 was where it’s at.*

*though perhaps not exactly contemporaneous with your stay

Last edited:
Reactions: ODShowtime

TiogaLion

Oct 31, 2021
Anyone have the video of Jets fans losing their sh|t when the Jets drafted Blair Thomas?

😞
Go to the third page of the OP Instagram by clicking the arrow and then click on the commissioner standing at the podium.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Go to the third page of the OP Instagram by clicking the arrow and then click on the commissioner standing at the podium.

Jets fans went apesh|t when Kyle Brady was drafted, as shown in that Instagram post. I am pretty sure there was a similar display of apesh|terry when the Jets drafted Blair Thomas.

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
Jets fans went apesh|t when Kyle Brady was drafted, as shown in that Instagram post. I am pretty sure there was a similar display of apesh|terry when the Jets drafted Blair Thomas.

They act like a bunch of primates every year.

Reactions: BobPSU92

bdgan

Oct 12, 2021
B

😞
Blair was one of my favorite PSU RBs along with Curt Warner. His 1st two seasons with the Jets were pretty good but then he got hurt. Just like Enis & Carter. Even Barkley has been prone to injury.

• Sad
Reactions: bbrown and BobPSU92

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
Bro moms and I lived my last summer in CB. We were top floor, back side street unit over the chuck wires. You?

Of course you lived in Cedarbrook, now it makes sense. You were probably down the hall from where I eventually resided.

That frat right behind the building... they were usually ok, not that they'd ever let us set foot in their mansion, but once a year they had a party that started at 8AM. That's like 3AM normal people time for us. They hired professional DJ equipment and blasted Britney Spears and all that crap into our windows while we're hung AF and I've never felt more stabby. Those dudes better have all got laid that day because their man cards deserved to be incinerated in a bonfire.

• Haha
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

Latest posts