Will suck for Carolina especially if he can't go against Kaminsky. Don't get me wrong, I want Carolina to lose, but I also don't want them to have any injury excuses. Furthermore, I don't wish injuries on anyone, even Tarholes.
OFC
OFC
What did I tell you folks? OFCOriginally posted by Heyman25:
I don't like to see players have injuries either. My money says he will be suited up next week. Trust Roy on that. OFC
I seconded you on that and also said that this is vintage HOF Coach Roy Williams. He doesn't fool anyone but UNC nation and their media.Originally posted by Heyman25:
What did I tell you folks? OFCOriginally posted by Heyman25:
I don't like to see players have injuries either. My money says he will be suited up next week. Trust Roy on that. OFC
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released