Memphis game thread

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,459
7,960
113
You can really see how small we are against Memphis. I think Davis is the only one shorter than our tallest player.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Davis told Pritchard he would steal the ball on the way down and Pritchard would not pass the ball.
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,459
7,960
113
At least we didn’t let them make a big run at the end of the half. That’s what really hurt us several times this year.
 

Tulsafanzz

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2006
6,969
4,613
113
We’re continuing to improve. Still a long ways to go, but encouraging to see improvement. I’m feeling better about the upcoming Konkol era.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loca5174

Tulsafanzz

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2006
6,969
4,613
113
Love the energy they’re playing with. Just a few games ago I was worried the team wasn’t improving but I take it back, I see improvement now. Especially on defense and crashing for rebounds.
Dalger is obviously doing better & providing more energy, but also the freshmen. I loved seeing Knight dive on the floor & get us another possession.
 

cmullinsTU

All-American
Dec 19, 2006
10,193
8,297
78
Also, I've been very impressed with the gameplan for Kendric Davis. He's a top 3 player in the conference and shot 3-11 with 4 TOs.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Davis wide open three twice in a row will beat you. Anybody else but him.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas