Memphis game thread

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,856
5,729
113
We are sitting in that 2 spot at the moment at 4-2. FAU is at 6-1. They have played one more game than us. February 4 is a big date. We only play FAU one time and it’s on their floor. The game is set for ESPN+ but if we are 1&2 going into that game they need to move it to one of the ESPN’s
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gmoney4WW

Bill Lowery

All-Conference
Staff member
Jul 1, 2025
601
1,268
93
Barnstable has made 60-63 free throws on the year. Riley has made 99-111. That wins games. Best free throw shooting Tulsa team I can remember. Barnstable leads the nation in FT % and Riley will probably be top 25 after tonight.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Barnstable has made 60-63 free throws on the year. Riley has made 99-111. That wins games. Best free throw shooting Tulsa team I can remember. Barnstable leads the nation in FT % and Riley will probably be top 25 after tonight.
Rick Park an all-conference player for TU and current Tulsa resident has the all time FT % with 90.3% in 1963-1964. 121-134. I hope Barnstable and Park get to meet each other. Both fantastic people.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982