Men's Basketball Roster?

Canyon.usc

Aug 24, 2017
Dam, with players transferring out and all 3 newly signed players wanting out of their NLI contracts leaves USC's cup board almost empty. Right now there are 4 remaining players and 2 transferring in = 6 players. Not good folks. C.Mussleman needs at least 4 more players from the TP to make a respectable roster. 5 more would be ideal. C.Mussleman has got to ramp up recruiting the TP...

• Sad
Reactions: Pudly76

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
I think it is 2 returning. And we had several complaints about Enfield, its not like USC is a basketball super power

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Eric Musselman continues to put in work via the transfer portal to build a roster ahead of his first season with the Trojans. On Sunday, Musselman and USC landed a commitment from former Northern Colorado forward Saint Thomas. This is Thomas’ second time through the portal as he began his college career at Loyola Chicago.

Thomas, a 6-foot-7 junior from Omaha, averaged 19.7 points, 9.8 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game last season on his way to being named to the All-Big Sky First Team.

He scored in double digits in all but three games last season and had a season-high 37 points in an overtime win against Montana. It’ll be fascinating to see how his game transitions to a better conference with USC in the Big Ten, but his percentages last season were outstanding. Thomas shot 47.2% from the floor, 33% from three-point range and 86.8% from the free-throw line.

This is the fifth commitment out of the transfer portal for Musselman.

Former UMass center Josh Cohen was the first, flipping from Arkansas to follow Musselman to USC. The Trojans have also landed commitments from former Penn point guard Clark Slajchert, former UCSD point guard Bryce Pope, and former Yale forward Matt Knowling.

Canyon.usc

Aug 24, 2017

Thanxs Bruddah for posting their stats. Xlent, they are very good O players, A+ scoring avg. I read dat C.Mussleman teams play good D, Shaka🤙 Dat was C.Enfield's problem, his teams played bad D.

Like Veebs said, C.Mussleman and staff is working very hard filling da roster via TP. OK, I'm no longer concerned as well. This team will score points. 3 more top players will make a strong roster. Excited for next year...

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
Thanxs Bruddah for posting their stats. Xlent, they are very good O players, A+ scoring avg. I read dat C.Mussleman teams play good D, Shaka🤙 Dat was C.Enfield's problem, his teams played bad D.

Like Veebs said, C.Mussleman and staff is working very hard filling da roster via TP. OK, I'm no longer concerned as well. This team will score points. 3 more top players will make a strong roster. Excited for next year...
Enfield is the leading free throw shooter in NCAA history and his USC team was horrible at it. Explain that one, ha ha.

• Wow
Reactions: Rodgarnay51

Canyon.usc

Aug 24, 2017
Enfield is the leading free throw shooter in NCAA history and his USC team was horrible at it. Explain that one, ha ha.
No joke Bruddah. For some reason he did not teach them or made them practice shooting free throws. Wipe Out! Eh, I like C.Enfield coaching style though, very calm coach, very good recruiter and good guy. But, his time at USC was Pau (finished), wish him and his family all da Best...

wersc2

Aug 24, 2017
Dam, with players transferring out and all 3 newly signed players wanting out of their NLI contracts leaves USC's cup board almost empty. Right now there are 4 remaining players and 2 transferring in = 6 players. Not good folks. C.Mussleman needs at least 4 more players from the TP to make a respectable roster. 5 more would be ideal. C.Mussleman has got to ramp up recruiting the TP...
We got some decent players over the last week or so, but most are from smaller programs/leaues. Will be interesting to see if their skillsets translate to the B1G+. Definitely looks like a tough year ahead but better than it did a few weeks back.

Rodgarnay51

Aug 24, 2017
We got some decent players over the last week or so, but most are from smaller programs/leaues. Will be interesting to see if their skillsets translate to the B1G+. Definitely looks like a tough year ahead but better than it did a few weeks back.
Don’t worry. They don’t even have a full roster and they already have at least five guys who can shoot!

Reactions: Pudly76