Message from Coach K

Jul 28, 2010
7,841
6,980
0
Good release by K. I think the seniors should get an extra year of eligibility with scholarship limits increased for a year.

sidenote: Coach K is no spring chicken. He’s in the group of people this virus hurts the worst. We may need a DI militia to surround his house and protect him. They’ll be responsible for sanitizing anything and everyone that may come in contact with him.
 

Shatterthesky22

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2018
1,802
1,571
0
Good release by K. I think the seniors should get an extra year of eligibility with scholarship limits increased for a year.

sidenote: Coach K is no spring chicken. He’s in the group of people this virus hurts the worst. We may need a DI militia to surround his house and protect him. They’ll be responsible for sanitizing anything and everyone that may come in contact with him.
We’ll lay down our life in the service of K. Signed- DI Militia....of 1.
 

Quavarius

Heisman
Aug 12, 2009
175,654
22,058
113
Good release by K. I think the seniors should get an extra year of eligibility with scholarship limits increased for a year.

sidenote: Coach K is no spring chicken. He’s in the group of people this virus hurts the worst. We may need a DI militia to surround his house and protect him. They’ll be responsible for sanitizing anything and everyone that may come in contact with him.

And the OFC as well.

GET THE BUBBLE WRAP! Protect them at all
cost!
 

IFaZe

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2020
1,618
1,239
0
This is a place for discussion, so I guess your comment is fine. I don't think saying stuff like this is cool at all for a Duke supporter to say. Javin can frustrate at times, but I question your questioning his value.
I just hope he graduates and he becomes he *will be sucessful:) lol I know his “value”
 

DBDScott

Redshirt
Feb 23, 2019
28
23
0
I undoubtedly believe an older, more experienced Jack, Javin, and Justin would be extremely beneficial to next years team.

Jumpin J's?
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  5. 05 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4