Michael White

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,037
8,400
113
It's uncanny how similar our physique are.

On a serious note, is he locked in at 190 or is 184 an option? I think going up to HWT with Ross coming in would be tough but I'm thinking about him finding a spot in the lineup next year, I feel good right now with 190 but 184 might have an opportunity.
 
Last edited:
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF