American Standard toilets? That's what I use to take my Lunardi's.Did I just see that commercial for American Standard?
Did it go down?American Standard toilets? That's what I use to take my Lunardi's.
Michigan isn't deep either. If we can get to the last 10 minutes of the game we should be able to run them ragged.This pace is definitely in our favor.
You can use the CBS Sports AppNot in front of a TV. Might have to stream. Anyone with wifi know if the game on TruTV is streamable? This sucks.
Need updates.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more