Michigan/OSU Thread

RUTRINI_rivals

All-Conference
Jul 18, 2003
1,128
1,014
0
Michigan is playing for their Tournament Lives and Rutgers 4th seed in BIG Tournament. No pressure at all.
 

Jtg=04131996

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2010
8,165
4,878
81
Genuinely no idea who to root for - we won so still in play for the double bye, but Memphis also won and locked themselves into the tournament.

We need bubbles like Mich to lose but I think I want the double bye a smidge more. Risky but I’ve talked myself into rooting for Michigan lol.
 

babbs09

Heisman
Aug 13, 2008
149,544
14,719
66
Up 8 under 4 TO. Lets go Wolverines……

I threw up in my mouth a little
 

mtm183

Sophomore
Feb 25, 2020
90
126
0
Which is better for our tournament chances though? RU double bye or michigan being out?
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers