michigan should win the national championship.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
um cheats and publicly embraces it. hairball may be the first FBS coach to be suspended twice in one season (for two different scandals, no less). Given the disgrace that is um, NIL horse-a$$, and a transfer portal that is out of control, let’s have um win the national championship and hasten the game’s demise.

”College” Football

😞

Last edited:

Nittany1865Farmer

Oct 12, 2021
um cheats and publicly embraces it. hairball may be the first FBS coach to be suspended twice in one season (for two different reasons). Given the disgrace that is um, NIL horse-a$$, and a transfer portal that is out of control, let’s have um win the national championship and hasten the game’s demise.

”College” Football

😞
Have UM play Notre Dame for the National title. No matter who would have won, the fan bases would be so insufferable with their chest-thumping that it would turn anyone from watching "college" football for good.

mr.michigan

Feb 28, 2022
um cheats and publicly embraces it. hairball may be the first FBS coach to be suspended twice in one season (for two different reasons). Given the disgrace that is um, NIL horse-a$$, and a transfer portal that is out of control, let’s have um win the national championship and hasten the game’s demise.

”College” Football

”College” Football

😞
Tell me one major college football program that isn't a "disgrace" and I could give you 5 pages worth of evidence that says they are. I know you guys are hurting and you're really going to be hurting around 11 eastern Monday night but you need to get over yourselves and stop acting like the reason you can't win is because the system is corrupt. Its not that, trust me

Bvillebaron

Oct 12, 2021
Tell me one major college football program that isn't a "disgrace" and I could give you 5 pages worth of evidence that says they are. I know you guys are hurting and you're really going to be hurting around 11 eastern Monday night but you need to get over yourselves and stop acting like the reason you can't win is because the system is corrupt. Its not that, trust me
The system isn’t corrupt, just Michigan. Harbaugh served 2 suspensions this year because he was as pure as the driven snow I suppose. The old “everyone else is doing it” without proof is always what cheaters claim. You get over yourself.

OhioLion

Oct 12, 2021
Are you claiming Michigan has done NO wrong and that Harbaugh has not committed ONE NCAA violation?
And, if you’re looking for schools you can prove have committed multiple NCAA violations in one season, let me start with…

Penn State
Stanford
Pitt
Washington
Boise State
Clemson
South Carolina

I’ll be looking forward to the “5 pages worth of evidence that says they are”. I know 2 of these have not. The rest, can’t tell you.

OL

Bkmtnittany1

Oct 26, 2021
Tell me one major football program that doesn’t have its own website! Btw… I can assure you I won’t be “hurting” at 11pm Monday nite… no matter what happens. But I can assure you that at 11pm Monday nite this guy is still an a$$hole!

Dec 15, 2023
Sadly, college football has jumped the shark. There are no rules, certainly none that will be enforced to the detriment of the perpetrator. Michigan is just the most obvious example of what is wrong with the sport. Reward for cheating for several years and your QB openly stating so to reporters, uh, national championship appearance.

Other competing concerns mentioned here that will hasten the collapse - every player a free agent with no restrictions every season, "elite"/well-funded teams buying less well-funded teams' best players every year, and increasing numbers of players opting out of playing in bowls (eventually to be during the season as well). The current cohort of college players will maximize their "opportunities" while destroying the opportunity for those that come after them.

Didn't watch any bowl games after PSU and very few before ours. No desire to watch cheaters win for the invitational championship.

Tom_PSU

Oct 29, 2021
Sadly, college football has jumped the shark. There are no rules, certainly none that will be enforced to the detriment of the perpetrator. Michigan is just the most obvious example of what is wrong with the sport. Reward for cheating for several years and your QB openly stating so to reporters, uh, national championship appearance.

Other competing concerns mentioned here that will hasten the collapse - every player a free agent with no restrictions every season, "elite"/well-funded teams buying less well-funded teams' best players every year, and increasing numbers of players opting out of playing in bowls (eventually to be during the season as well). The current cohort of college players will maximize their "opportunities" while destroying the opportunity for those that come after them.

Didn't watch any bowl games after PSU and very few before ours. No desire to watch cheaters win for the invitational championship.
So what’s the big deal with College Football? You just described every facet of life on this planet when money becomes the deciding factor.

Bkmtnittany1

Oct 26, 2021
Are you claiming Michigan has done NO wrong and that Harbaugh has not committed ONE NCAA violation?
And, if you’re looking for schools you can prove have committed multiple NCAA violations in one season, let me start with…

Penn State
Stanford
Pitt
Washington
Boise State
Clemson
South Carolina

I’ll be looking forward to the “5 pages worth of evidence that says they are”. I know 2 of these have not. The rest, can’t tell you.

OL
I will add Utah…. I can’t wait to read the “5 pages of evidence” that is out there detailing how Utah football is corrupt! That guy is a moron.

Reactions: OhioLion
Dec 15, 2023
So what’s the big deal with College Football? You just described every facet of life on this planet when money becomes the deciding factor.
I think you are correct in terms of the big picture. I also think that college football lacks the organization that other sports have which makes the money factor even worse. There is no salary cap. There is no league enforcing rules for fair play. It's a free for all and everyone knows that the NCAA is powerless. If you aren't taking the cheating to the next level then you are falling behind.

leinbacker

Oct 13, 2021

sounds like football has been left to the Switzers and the Sherrills.

mr.michigan

Feb 28, 2022

Penn State
Stanford
Pitt
Washington
Boise State
Clemson
South Carolina

Are you serious? Look at that list and at least a few of the schools on it. You just bolstered my point. Thanks buddy!

OhioLion

Oct 12, 2021
Are you serious? Look at that list and at least a few of the schools on it. You just bolstered my point. Thanks buddy!
We are all waiting to see where the 5 pages are outlining each of these schools NCAA infractions.
You can’t. You’re a blowhard.

Until you post a list of these schools infractions, then you BOLSTER our thoughts of you. Douche bag!

OL

Oct 12, 2021
Huskies will win Monday jackass f/$k meat chicken

Reactions: LB99

PSU1969A

Nov 3, 2021

Penn State
Stanford
Pitt
Washington
Boise State
Clemson
South Carolina

OL
PSU has NONE that is ZERO major NCAA infractions.

Charlie1978

Dec 8, 2022
um cheats and publicly embraces it. hairball may be the first FBS coach to be suspended twice in one season (for two different scandals, no less). Given the disgrace that is um, NIL horse-a$$, and a transfer portal that is out of control, let’s have um win the national championship and hasten the game’s demise.

”College” Football

😞

”College” Football

😞
Thanks for this post, I hate Meatchicken more this year than any other yeat mainly because they chose to convert their rule-breaking tendencies into persecution. With that said, the nose picker coach needs to head off to the NFL as a start to sanitizing the incubus of filth. And with that said, we can only hope that Moore is a much better Line Coach and OC than head coach. Otherwise, that nit wit on ESPN will ravage on for years.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Thanks for this post, I hate Meatchicken more this year than any other yeat mainly because they chose to convert their rule-breaking tendencies into persecution. With that said, the nose picker coach needs to head off to the NFL as a start to sanitizing the incubus of filth. And with that said, we can only hope that Moore is a much better Line Coach and OC than head coach. Otherwise, that nit wit on ESPN will ravage on for years.

How hasn’t dumbmond been wrapped up in all of these um scandals? Everyone associated with that sh|t hole is responsible. Everyone.

Reactions: OhioLion

PSUSignore

Oct 25, 2021
I'm torn between rooting for UW to destroy them, and UM winning only to have it vacated in a year or two. I'm leaning the former only because I don't think UM will care about it getting vacated and it will only add fuel to their "we are the victims of our own cheating" mindset.

Tom_PSU

Oct 29, 2021
My dream is to have Penix score on the last play of the game bye lunging to the pylon. Just missing it, and having it called a TD. You know, something that’s never happened before.

Ironman2

Dec 18, 2021
I was glad UM beat Bama, piss on the SEC and the never ending "It just means more", but now it's time for UW and the Pac 12 to get the last laugh.
I agree with the piss on SEC. But l guarantee you it means more in the state of Alabama. Some of those people would sell their home and buy a trailer to live in if it meant donating money to Tide Pride and the football team if that's what it takes to win. If you walk in a restaurant in Bama and they're 100 people in there and least 80 will be wearing either Bama or War Eagle clothing.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
I agree with the piss on SEC. But l guarantee you it means more in the state of Alabama. Some of those people would sell their home and buy a trailer to live in if it meant donating money to Tide Pride and the football team if that's what it takes to win. If you walk in a restaurant in Bama and they're 100 people in there and least 80 will be wearing either Bama or War Eagle clothing.
To your point. I think it is valid.

Reactions: Ironman2

Ironman2

Dec 18, 2021
To your point. I think it is valid.

I lived and worked there for 21 years and moving back in May. I'm from Pennsylvania and I promise it's not even close. Those people eat sleep and drink college football. And it's year-round.

Reactions: LB99

mr.michigan

Feb 28, 2022
Huskies will win Monday jackass f/$k meat chicken
I like you so I'm going to give you and everyone on this board some advice. Don't let hate drive you to do anything stupid. Take Michigan and the 4.5. Score will be 34 or 37 to 24. Something like that. Michigan is BUILT to beat teams like this. This IS Ohio State.

Bkmtnittany1

Oct 26, 2021
I like you so I'm going to give you and everyone on this board some advice. Don't let hate drive you to do anything stupid. Take Michigan and the 4.5. Score will be 34 or 37 to 24. Something like that. Michigan is BUILT to beat teams like this. This IS Ohio State.
Hey Stupid…. We are still waiting for those 5 pages showing us all how every team in major college football is corrupt. PSU people are glad you are a Michigan fan, because you are a loser

Oct 12, 2021
The only reason meat chicken is in this position is that they were cheating for at least 3 years and because of winning from cheating they were able to get high level recruits. That’s why they are where they are and I hope they f$/king lose because that is what cheaters deserve and you are a jackass fan for coming to this PSU site just to be a dickhead because your team is winning otherwise your wouldn’t say anything

mr.michigan

Feb 28, 2022
The only reason meat chicken is in this position is that they were cheating for at least 3 years and because of winning from cheating they were able to get high level recruits. That’s why they are where they are and I hope they f$/king lose because that is what cheaters deserve and you are a jackass fan for coming to this PSU site just to be a dickhead because your team is winning otherwise your wouldn’t say anything
Recruiting has gotten worse for Michigan the last 2 years. Try again. Look, I get it. You're frustrated. Just take my advice and when the game is over at least you'll have more money to buy angry pills for whatever your issues are.

Oct 12, 2021
Recruiting has gotten worse for Michigan the last 2 years. Try again. Look, I get it. You're frustrated. Just take my advice and when the game is over at least you'll have more money to buy angry pills for whatever your issues are.
Like is said the only reason your on this PSU forum is because your team has cheated and your finally winning go f yourself go huskies and if for some reason your cheating team wins the ncaa will take it away in a year from now or there will always be an asterisk behind the cheaters record.

mr.michigan

Feb 28, 2022
Like is said the only reason your on this PSU forum is because your team has cheated and your finally winning go f yourself go huskies and if for some reason your cheating team wins the ncaa will take it away in a year from now or there will always be an asterisk behind the cheaters record.
Take Michigan. Just do it