How was this reported?Court club?
I was expecting the worst. Damn. I am so happy for Williams.
I was not worried. If it was serious, he would have stayed in the locker room or at the very least been on crutches. Unless there is a NJ-wide crutches shortage.....lol
Chop, wish you had posted that in the thread and saved some of us some needless fretting, but thanks.
TL
Yup. He let us know before we even asked. Someone later directly asked when he might practice and he said tomorrow or the next day. Seemed totally cavalier about it, too.
Would be out a lot longer than a couple practices if it was dislocated.Is it possible that the knee was just dislocated?
Would be out a lot longer than a couple practices if it was dislocated.
I always admired the senior seasons of former Rutgers players Damon Santiago (95-96) and Eric Clark (97-98) from days of yore. Both of these guys blossomed their senior year. Have my fingers crossed that Mike Williams is the next Damon Santiago or Eric Clark.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central