Any sense from Pikiell as to what was hurt? bone bruise? knee sprain?I asked Coach to address the question immediately so there wouldn't be hands popping up before he even got settled in... Especially since it was good news
Any sense from Pikiell as to what was hurt? bone bruise? knee sprain?I asked Coach to address the question immediately so there wouldn't be hands popping up before he even got settled in... Especially since it was good news
Any sense from Pikiell as to what was hurt? bone bruise? knee sprain?
No MRI for Mike to share, although I'll be happy to show you the ones of my right foot on Friday if you'd like?
It was definitely a knee, although the exact injury designation hasn't been shared. Couldn't be more than a mild sprain or hyper extension in my eyes.
The kid tried to go back in...he sleeved up, moved to the front of the bench and did everything he could to go.
We don't need him this weekend, I'd be fine with him resting if prudent.
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program