Milestone

QC Dukie

All-American
Apr 16, 2014
6,598
9,060
0
I know my post count pales in comparison to some of you guys that have been part of this board for many years. But, I have reached a minor milestone. Post number 1000. I wanted to make it a good one and I could think nothing better than to say Go Duke and GO TO HELL CAROLINA!!!!!!!

OFC
 

DiehardDukeFan4Life

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2011
5,963
3,524
0
Congrats, I reached 2000 posts earlier this year which also pales in comparison to some of the longtime posters on DI. I'll reach another milestone in January. I will have been a member of DI for 6 years.
 

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
I know my post count pales in comparison to some of you guys that have been part of this board for many years. But, I have reached a minor milestone. Post number 1000. I wanted to make it a good one and I could think nothing better than to say Go Duke and GO TO HELL CAROLINA!!!!!!!

OFC


1,000 and counting. OFC
 

topps coach

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2008
20,901
4,122
0
High School eight of the best years of my life .Toughest part was taking notes with a chisel kept breaking those cheap slates
 
  • Like
Reactions: gottagonow
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma