Mindhunter

Dec 22, 2013
32,870
41,539
113
Did I miss the thread about this Netflix original show? Sorry if I did. IMO this is the best original show Netflix has ever done. Yes (GASP!), better than Stranger Things.

I will warn you, if you haven't watched yet and intend to, that the first couple (especially the 1st) of episodes are a little slow.
 

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,141
10,640
93
I’m 4 in. It’s really good. I’ve got 2 long flights next week so I’ll finish it then.
 
May 29, 2001
24,138
25,168
113
Did I miss the thread about this Netflix original show? Sorry if I did. IMO this is the best original show Netflix has ever done. Yes (GASP!), better than Stranger Things.

I will warn you, if you haven't watched yet and intend to, that the first couple (especially the 1st) of episodes are a little slow.
Lol we watched the first episode and haven't watched since because it was kinda slow. It won't be better than the crown but I'll try episode 2 now.
 
May 29, 2001
24,138
25,168
113
Did I miss the thread about this Netflix original show? Sorry if I did. IMO this is the best original show Netflix has ever done. Yes (GASP!), better than Stranger Things.

I will warn you, if you haven't watched yet and intend to, that the first couple (especially the 1st) of episodes are a little slow.
Lol we watched the first episode and haven't watched since because it was kinda slow. It won't be better than the crown but I'll try episode 2 now.
 

anon_xl72qcu5isp39

All-Conference
Sep 7, 2008
11,031
4,365
0
Did I miss the thread about this Netflix original show? Sorry if I did. IMO this is the best original show Netflix has ever done. Yes (GASP!), better than Stranger Things.

I will warn you, if you haven't watched yet and intend to, that the first couple (especially the 1st) of episodes are a little slow.

Well the first scene's an attention getter.
 

ctdub

All-American
Dec 11, 2003
14,379
5,736
112
Just watched the first episode based on this recommendation. I'm in. I didn't think it was that slow. If that's warm up I'm looking forward to to rest of the series.

The lead guy reminds me of Matthew Modine from his Vision Quest days. Similar look and cluelessness.
 

FalseGod

Sophomore
May 6, 2004
3,722
116
0
I've watched the first episode and liked it. Will be watching more, but just haven't had time to get to it because I'm still trying to get through Punisher and Narcos.
 

SquinkY5786

Heisman
Dec 21, 2005
48,231
57,511
68
I've been taking notes the whole first season. Some really good pointers in there.
 

CarrolltonPoke

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
6,157
3,994
113
I will definitely give it a try. I was thinking about it anyway since I liked Anna Torv a lot in Fringe and haven't seen her in anything else.
 

BluegrassPoke

Heisman
Dec 10, 2002
44,626
93,332
101
My wife quit on episode 1. I powered through. This is disturbingly awesome. 2 of my coworkers said this is a must watch. Keep watching. Incredible series.
 
A

anon_lnhkpgkt86jc6

Guest
I'm not at all into crime shows, but it really is one of the better series I've watched.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week