We're well aware that we suck. But so does the rest of the west...Nebraska is 1-3, struggling to compete with IU, and they talk **** about teams in the west???![]()
We're well aware that we suck. But so does the rest of the west...Nebraska is 1-3, struggling to compete with IU, and they talk **** about teams in the west???![]()
First place in the B1G west Nebraska!!!!Nebraska is 1-3, struggling to compete with IU, and they talk **** about teams in the west???![]()
I like your thinking LOLFirst place in the B1G west Nebraska!!!!
I mean why not I guess. The West is bad...We literally are
Can you imagine getting this upset over Nebraska being irrelevant? LolPathetic, I can't imagine being so worthless that I care about other fanbases. You are absolutely embarrassing.
First place in the B1G west Nebraska!!!!Can you imagine getting this upset over Nebraska being irrelevant? Lol
Can anyone imagine being as stupid as you are?Can you imagine getting this upset over Nebraska being irrelevant? Lol
I’m failing to see why you think I’m stupid. Though normally a totally valid assertion, I’ve said nothing incorrect so far.Can anyone imagine being as stupid as you are?
It's easy to see, and that you admit it is quite honorable of you.I’m failing to see why you think I’m stupid. Though normally a totally valid assertion, I’ve said nothing incorrect so far.
First place in the B1G west Nebraska!!!!
Literally nobody cares. Nebraska is #1 I'm the B1G west! The only team that matters is #1!I think 1-1 Northwestern has the tie breaker over Nebraska for the moment.
1-4 overall. Crazy...I think 1-1 Northwestern has the tie breaker over Nebraska for the moment.
Literally nobody cares. Nebraska is #1 I'm the B1G west! The only team that matters is #1!
F off pansy boy. Nebraska is #1! Nobody else in the west matters.If teams have the same record, which is very possible this season, tie breakers determine who goes to the conference championship. Therefore this week, Northwestern in number one, and Nebraska is one A.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced