Minnesota

jersey07080

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2005
7,074
1,018
0
Has anyone watched them play? Similar record and I know it's stupid early but ESPN has them currently as the last four in for the tournament.
 

goru7

All-American
Dec 12, 2005
6,452
7,752
113
Has anyone watched them play? Similar record and I know it's stupid early but ESPN has them currently as the last four in for the tournament.
They have some talent and I think the guard matchup between us is very close. Up front, they have better scorers but we definitely have the height and length and depth to match. It should be a good game and I think it is home and that gives us a slight edge but even on the road I would expect a tight game with maybe their team having a slight edge. They do not have the ringer 3 point marksman, Joey King , who killed us over the years anymore. They have a few shooters from 3 but no one that is going to make our matchup difficult.
 
Last edited:

TDIrish27

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2001
4,438
2,666
0
I stated a few weeks back I thought they would be one of the big surprises in the league.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four