Minnesota

jersey07080

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2005
7,074
1,018
0
Has anyone watched them play? Similar record and I know it's stupid early but ESPN has them currently as the last four in for the tournament.
 

goru7

All-American
Dec 12, 2005
6,453
7,752
113
Has anyone watched them play? Similar record and I know it's stupid early but ESPN has them currently as the last four in for the tournament.
They have some talent and I think the guard matchup between us is very close. Up front, they have better scorers but we definitely have the height and length and depth to match. It should be a good game and I think it is home and that gives us a slight edge but even on the road I would expect a tight game with maybe their team having a slight edge. They do not have the ringer 3 point marksman, Joey King , who killed us over the years anymore. They have a few shooters from 3 but no one that is going to make our matchup difficult.
 
Last edited:

TDIrish27

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2001
4,438
2,666
0
I stated a few weeks back I thought they would be one of the big surprises in the league.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?