Frank
you sneaking in the barn on March 6th?![]()
Z always has the best in game posts! Example: During a particularly anxious moment in the game he simply posted, "weeping."
| 1:43 | Rutgers Timeout | 74 - 83 | ||
| 1:36 | Da'Monte Williams made Three Point Jumper. Assisted by Trent Frazier. | 77 - 83 | ||
| 1:05 | Geo Baker missed Three Point Jumper. | 77 - 83 | ||
| 1:05 | Da'Monte Williams Defensive Rebound. | 77 - 83 | ||
| 0:55 | Trent Frazier missed Three Point Jumper. | 77 - 83 | ||
| 0:55 | Ayo Dosunmu Offensive Rebound. | 77 - 83 | ||
| 0:51 | Ayo Dosunmu made Layup. | 79 - 83 |
You live near downtown? I had a few good nights there I over the years at some cool restaurants and bars. One was a classic old time bar don’t remember the name. I hope they are all still standing and able to function.Hence the post, lol
The Local was the bar I was thinking of along with a few others. They’re all closed but I don’t know if they were all torched and ransacked. Could be covid related shutdowns. Hoping for a bounce back in case I ever get back there.Suburb - about 30 minute drive (depending on traffic)
This game really worries me....
So true.After that month stretch of torture, every game worries me, lol.
Women's Sports
Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season
On3 Football
The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
High School Football
New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic
The Knight Report
Three Indiana Hoosiers to watch versus Rutgers Football