That Sacramento Jersey looks horrible. But Harry stays healthy though.
Cool for Luke that he's fairly close to home, but Jayson definitely has the sweetest situation.
lol That's the real reason he went pro.Miss 'em too.
OT: Rip Luke's hairline. It's disguised pretty well in that photo, but it's baaaaad,
Grant to the Pistons...Jayson may have gone to the best situation any Duke rookie has ever. I'd argue that no situation has ever been this stable for a Duke star, closest being JJ to the Magic.
JJ's pro career started w/ a couple rough seasons, but I learned on his podcast that he has made the playoffs every season he's been in the league, including a trip to the finals in Orlando.Jayson may have gone to the best situation any Duke rookie has ever. I'd argue that no situation has ever been this stable for a Duke star, closest being JJ to the Magic.
JJ's pro career started w/ a couple rough seasons, but I learned on his podcast that he has made the playoffs every season he's been in the league, including a trip to the finals in Orlando.
Miss 'em too.
OT: Rip Luke's hairline. It's disguised pretty well in that photo, but it's baaaaad,
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke