Missing Heyman.

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
He's posted some on the trivia thread. I've spoken with him on face book and he just wants to take some time off. He's just a little tired of some of the posters we have attracted and he'd down some on one and dones. Heyman is more old school than even myself. Give him some time . There is no bigger Duke fan. I'm sure he's keeping up. I really miss the ornery old fart. If you would like to contact him to give him some encouragement send me an e-mail [email protected] and I will give you his name so you can face book him. OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: Showenuff
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  4. 04 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple