Anybody else listen to his pregame radio interview? What an impressive guy. He’s going to do well in life.
It’s hard for me to judge individual performances unless there’s major screwups or big positive plays. I think Sherman is a really solid player who doesn’t screw up.Didn't light it up today, but I think he is one of the better players on the team. Seems like a pretty good no ******** kind of guy. We need more players like him.
I agree.It’s hard for me to judge individual performances unless there’s major screwups or big positive plays. I think Sherman is a really solid player who doesn’t screw up.
I've heard multiple interviews where I tuned in a few seconds or minutes late and I didn't know who they were talking to. I would take me a while to figure out if they were talking to one of our assistant coaches or one of our players. I've been very impressed with the kind of guys we have on this team.Said this pre season but regardless of his playing career, dude will be a great coach one day
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions