Moe

Jan 4, 2003
44,806
757
103
Yes and I went to school with his sons.
I taught at Ravenswood and also worked at WMOV radio...my brother took over my job when I went to college. I used to cover the Ripley Christmas concert and he would always be asked to sing Sweet Little Jesus Boy....I'll bet we know a lot of the same people...is Mr Batten still living?
 

moe

Junior
May 29, 2001
32,870
290
83
I taught at Ravenswood and also worked at WMOV radio...my brother took over my job when I went to college. I used to cover the Ripley Christmas concert and he would always be asked to sing Sweet Little Jesus Boy....I'll bet we know a lot of the same people...is Mr Batten still living?
I don't know as I'm pretty out of touch with what's going on in Ripley/Jackson Co. outside of what I read in the news.
 
Jan 4, 2003
44,806
757
103
Yes and I went to school with his sons.
I used to hang out and play some ball with John Hudson and Rick (Jesus) Griest....also dated a couple of cuties from Ripley....Karen Stephens and Kathy Poling....any of those ring a bell?
 
Jan 4, 2003
44,806
757
103
I don't know as I'm pretty out of touch with what's going on in Ripley/Jackson Co. outside of what I read in the news.
I was there about a month ago passing thru to visit my mom in St Marys.....there's a new Bob Evans right above Jackson General where my son was born
 

moe

Junior
May 29, 2001
32,870
290
83
I used to hang out and play some ball with John Hudson and Rick (Jesus) Griest....also dated a couple of cuties from Ripley....Karen Stephens and Kathy Poling....any of those ring a bell?
I played some summer league bball with the Hudson brothers back in the day, John used to ref mostly and I know the Griests and know Rick, they lived near my parents. The women were a touch older than I so I can't picture who they are.
 

moe

Junior
May 29, 2001
32,870
290
83
I was there about a month ago passing thru to visit my mom in St Marys.....there's a new Bob Evans right above Jackson General where my son was born
It has been a while for you as that Bob Evans isn't very new.
 
Jan 4, 2003
44,806
757
103
I played some summer league bball with the Hudson brothers back in the day, John used to ref mostly and I know the Griests and know Rick, they lived near my parents. The women were a touch older than I so I can't picture who they are.
wasn't one of his brothers named Rod?....bringing back some old memories
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
  2. 02 WV Sports Football First look: What Iowa State has done through four games
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Michael Hawkins looks to clean up mistakes as WVU turns to Iowa State
  5. 05 WV Sports Basketball Miles Sadler brings five-star expectations, team-first approach to WVU