MOJAB

spinach

Redshirt
Jan 19, 2005
1,801
21
0


I realize he's wearing #6, but not sure that's Mo Jabbie. Maybe Ahmed Bah?
 

realhoops2

Senior
Jul 8, 2015
973
904
93
That's not Mo Jabbie. NJ.com corrected error today. #6 in the photo is actually Deonte Roberts...not sure why he is wearing that jersey.
 

madchuck

Heisman
Oct 22, 2016
21,775
46,465
62
That's not Mo Jabbie. NJ.com corrected error today. #6 in the photo is actually Deonte Roberts...not sure why he is wearing that jersey.

I was about to say he looks like a linebacker. I guess that's because he is.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy