I am CONFIDENT our next HC will meet the Nebraska standard.WinkingSmokin
Mr. Moose has dropped his ping pong balls on the Captain.
He knows what to do next. Frost will be announced soon
Only those over 50 I think! Long live the Captain!I wonder what percentage of posters will get the reference. Thats great! Nice work
43. I got it. LolOnly those over 50 I think! Long live the Captain!
Well, the show was in reruns well into the 70's. So I guess more might get the reference than I thought43. I got it. Lol
I wonder what percentage of posters will get the reference. Thats great! Nice work
And Mr Green jeans, bunny rabbit, grandfather clock.....and dancing bearMr. Moose has dropped his ping pong balls on the Captain.
He knows what to do next. Frost will be announced soon
As a kid, I thought that whole show and cast was creepy.I wonder what percentage of posters will get the reference. Thats great! Nice work
Dancing Bear got fired after the NIU gameAnd Mr Green jeans, bunny rabbit, grandfather clock.....and dancing bear
Damn, I'm over 50 and had to look that up on YouTube. Nicely done!Only those over 50 I think! Long live the Captain!
It wasAs a kid, I thought that whole show and cast was creepy.
With a little tweak here and there...potential horror movie.It was
Damn, I'm over 50 and had to look that up on YouTube. Nicely done!
As a kid, I thought that whole show and cast was creepy.I wonder what percentage of posters will get the reference. Thats great! Nice work
He sure was. I hated him as a kid. My favorite character was Mr. MooseDancing Bear was damn creepy.
Dancing Bear was damn creepy.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC