More speculation from BDJ (lots of good info there) ...

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
I will not get specific, but there is some discussion over there about Kyle Veazey's comment during the Tuesday night chat session about "white hot rumors" in the Bryan Building. Let's just say that Veazey's comment triggered a lot of speculation. For those of us here who are begging for a complete course correction, ........... let's just say it's not time to give up believing in Santa Claus just yet.

Don't read more into that than there is, people. Speculation.

dawgfan77

Feb 27, 2008
Well the Wardlaw post sure did add something to the post. I will not post what he said, but it made my day already

99jc

Jul 31, 2008
those associated with the Football athletics Dept. Everyone one you talk to feels that something is going to happen immediately after the Ole Miss Game regardless of the outcome of the next 3 games. I still stick by my gut feeling that Sly will be here next season but not as sure right now.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
changes are going to be made. I cant get my source to get specific, and i think its because even they arent even sure. My gut says that Crooms reassigns Woody and brings in an OC, like Bourges or something. But i'm hoping for much more than thought.

Status quo is no longer acceptable under Byrne fellas.

topdawg.sixpack

Nov 25, 2007
I think people are starting to realize major changes are going to be made, and know that changing Woody isnt going to solve the problem. I dont know if Croom will be let go or not, but I wouldnt be surprised if you see a mutual agreement that he wont return next season be announced after the Egg Bowl.

When GB sees about 25,000 people in the stands for Arkansas, that might be the answer he needs.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Given that Byrne 'might' need to see 25k asses and 30k empty seats in order to drop the hammer, can anyone seriously question those who are begging people to stay at the tailgate [or, since it's senior day, to go in for the player intros and then vacate to the tailgate]?

I, for one, don't blame anyone who wants to make a statement about the direction of this program by keeping their *** away.

cytubb

Feb 25, 2008
don't be surprised to see Croom step down due to his own health problems.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
the shortstop from Ko-pie with the mullet myself...but anyway...

My source believes 100% Crooms was given the "win or make changes" by Byrne...we'll see where it leads...3 more losses and he is going to be a broken man

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
thunderclap said:
Straight from your favorite shortstop.

99jc

Jul 31, 2008
would believe that unless of course its health problems resulting from that Red hot poker being applied to his anal opening right now.

gtowndawg

Jan 23, 2007
say, "well, I sucked and had no idea what I was doing. But thanks for the money suckers. I can buy fried chicken and golf carts every day for the rest of my life if I want."

His pride will make him blame something. In fact, he'll probably blame the players and the fans for giving him health problems.

MadDawg.sixpack

May 22, 2006
that Crxxm will be our coach next year. The only way possible I see it different would be if Crxxm himself resigns - but I don't think that's very likely at all.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
is look at his inbox after every game. I don't think a crowd of 25,000 is his first cue that changes need to be made.