These could be outdated , only did a quick search and didn't double check to make sure currentAny information on these players,ie, position they play,any stats,schools interested.
Son of a coach. Nice. Fundamentals will be solid.WRBG CBS Albany
Rutgers & Iona offer Shaker's Sloan Seymour
Son of a coach. Nice. Fundame33ntals will be solid.
Battle is the brother of Tyus battle, bound for cuse and imo, the best pg in the area by a longshot. The younger has just announced he will attend rosette catholic. I am not familiar with his game. I think he will be a soph this yearAny information on these players,ie, position they play,any stats,schools interested.
FIFYImpressed by Coach Pikiell and his staff. Getting Naz Reid on Campus for a visit is tremendous. Finally a college coach with a college staff.
Can we pretend he is the son of John Battle and bound for RU?Battle is the brother of Tyus battle, bound for cuse and imo, the best pg in the area by a longshot. The younger has just announced he will attend rosette catholic. I am not familiar with his game. I think he will be a soph this year
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four