Morgantown question

Dubjones2

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2017
222
34
23
I was in town for Kansas game on Saturday and noticed on richwood avenue by little general that a lot of the houses are boarded up. Does anyone know why so many places over there are boarded up?
 

WVUALLEN

All-American
Aug 4, 2009
73,130
5,975
113
I was in town for Kansas game on Saturday and noticed on richwood avenue by little general that a lot of the houses are boarded up. Does anyone know why so many places over there are boarded up?
I would say they're going to torn down.
 

Nova Mountaineer

Freshman
Jul 22, 2001
9,191
64
0
I suggest that with the dorms that University has built with private companies that demand for off-campus housing has decreased and owners have boarded up the houses.
 

MountaineerGuy

All-Conference
Oct 17, 2001
11,569
2,624
103
A guy who makes pot stirring remarks with a pic of the Ayatollah in his signature. Troll much??????????? Don't bother to answer. You've already been put on "ignore". I only do that to posters that I think are absolutely worthless. That's you, fella.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia wants competition for reps in running back room behind Cam Cook
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 WR Havyn Searels remains excited about West Virginia with visit planned
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for challenges of Arizona defensive pressure