https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/husker-staff-leaves-strong-impression-on-in-state-coaches-friday
The question is ... as a walk on or for a schollie?
The question is ... as a walk on or for a schollie?
Any news on his grades? It seems like eligibility questions have really held back his recruitment.
What about as a DB? And I didn’t know Corbin was visiting, that is awesome!I'd be surprised if he gets an offer. We'll probably switch Miles Jones this weekend, we're still in on Washington and Henry, and Jashaun Corbin is visiting next weekend. Maybe if we strike out with all of these guys.
I'd be surprised if he gets an offer. We'll probably switch Miles Jones this weekend, we're still in on Washington and Henry, and Jashaun Corbin is visiting next weekend. Maybe if we strike out with all of these guys.
Any news on his grades? It seems like eligibility questions have really held back his recruitment.
I have read that his speed was not good enough for the Riley staff.
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions