I feel the same way. Chemistry goes a long way especially this time of year. The 2010 team was real close. I remember how happy Nolan was all the time and not to give him all the credit for that teams run but I seemed to recall Nolan always being fired up. Quinn seems like that to me this year. Kyle was diving everywhere, Jon was making big basket after big basket, Lance and Zoub did what they needed to do. W have a ways to go to win the thing. One game at a time without looking ahead. We like the team have to believe. OFCOriginally posted by Neners:
This team is tight off the court and it shows on the court. I want them to keep winning. I'm not ready for the ride to end!
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released