MSU/RU prediction thread

NJDOVES

All-Conference
Dec 21, 2005
2,730
1,673
113
Ok, I have to win one of these predictions! I’ll go with the upset! Maybe I’ll get 100 likes and move on from Senior (forever) to All American or something...

Rutgers 72
Enemy 69
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: higgins3

MOBFreehold

All-Conference
Jan 28, 2014
5,531
3,849
113
Wow please pm me with lottery numbers. You were right on except for final difference.

Play the final score pick4 box LOL. I would have been right had Corey not carried team on his back in OT Cantvwait until we have additional scoring options that can be counted on
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4