UNCs shooting percentage is about the same as their classroom attendance
No Bilas and Shulman are doing our game but still muteworthyI like listening to Walton ramble when it’s not my team. Is he doing our game too? I might have to hit mute.
I like listening to Walton ramble when it’s not my team. Is he doing our game too? I might have to hit mute.
MSU comes out of the half looking like they've never seen a basketball.
I kind of agree. He’s interesting, that’s for sure. He also has some very good basketball takes at times. Then at others he has acid flashbacks and you’re left wondering ‘what in the hell?’ is he talking about and how did he get to that point from where he started.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke