UNCs shooting percentage is about the same as their classroom attendance
No Bilas and Shulman are doing our game but still muteworthyI like listening to Walton ramble when it’s not my team. Is he doing our game too? I might have to hit mute.
I like listening to Walton ramble when it’s not my team. Is he doing our game too? I might have to hit mute.
MSU comes out of the half looking like they've never seen a basketball.
I kind of agree. He’s interesting, that’s for sure. He also has some very good basketball takes at times. Then at others he has acid flashbacks and you’re left wondering ‘what in the hell?’ is he talking about and how did he get to that point from where he started.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Football
Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke availability report filled with reserves