Pedal to the metal ! F the one score gamesGreat start! Don’t let up!
Man, Spartans’ #55 must hate his punter.
Yeah, special doesn’t mean retarded anymore!Special teams are special again....for something GOOD!
I wouldn’t go that far, missed tackles and bad tackling anglesButler is getting outcoached hard this drive
The dreaded back up quarterback
I don’t mind him. He could be worse. I was afraid it was going to be Lane Grindle.I find our new radio guy annoying. That is all.
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions