Anybody want to still argue that Wilson should be our P?Wow. What a poor punt. Shouldn’t have been blocked
I don't think I have ever seen defensive holding by a kick rusher.Defensive holding. Lol. I'll take it?
BoomNeed to beat them over the top.
Strange call but getting one back after 100 not going our way is a mere tokenWell the Zebras giveth and taketh away
We need any all the breaks we can get. Top 50 team at best and no talent behind these SR. Very sad.What a freaking break.
get so many breaks compared to most.Wait really?? I mean I'm not complaining
I would be willing to Koch up something different on the punt teamWow. What a poor punt. Shouldn’t have been blocked
IF THEY CALLED IT A DROP THEY WOULD‘VE UPHELD THAT AS WELL.Dang it. Pretty subjective call one way or another
zebras just gifted us 6-10 points in two calls. Defensive holding on a blocked punt for a first down for the offense is unprecedented.MSU = 0
ZEBRA’S = 2
I have multiple times. Rarely called but it happens.I don't think I have ever seen defensive holding by a kick rusher.
zebras just gifted us 6-10 points in two calls.
For the difference in NIL, Huskers better be dominating.I don’t think our team is all that much better than MSU, if at all.
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions