If the reviews keep going NU’s way, Fatz’s giant head is going to explode.
No jinxes allowedThis game is in the bag. Michigan State will have a hard time scoring today. I hope we can run it up on them.
2025… heck I can’t remember the last year we were good in the redzoneHeck yes, red zone TD success staying great. Major improvement over 2025
Man you must be you must be pissed. It not going your Iowa way. You are so obsessed it funny. Do you have the self arwarness how dumb you look. Just curious?No way, we’re blaming the refs already lol.
That fumble was your fault.This game is in the bag. Michigan State will have a hard time scoring today. I hope we can run it up on them.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State