Eric Murdock's restaurant, "Stapleton's", just closed its doors and is out of business.
I took a dump at his place and didn't flush.Murdock should have become a legendary NJ basketball figure. Now, his star shines brightest in Bridgewater, Providence, Milwaukee, and Bologna, Italy.
I took a dump at his place and didn't flush.
Awww I'm soo dismayed...karma's a *****..Eric Murdock's restaurant, "Stapleton's", just closed its doors and is out of business.
Isn't karma great?Eric Murdock's restaurant, "Stapleton's", just closed its doors and is out of business.
I think staying away worked just fine.when word came out about him opening this place there were a lot of posts here about RU fans going in to do stuff to make him miserable..... I wonder how many did anything?
anybody here, except for the non flusher, and one bad review already mentioned?
gee thats too bad, what goes around comes around and in this case eric is the one who gets bit in the ***Eric Murdock's restaurant, "Stapleton's", just closed its doors and is out of business.
Eric Murdock's restaurant, "Stapleton's", just closed its doors and is out of business.
wow, never heard this.In honor of Eric, let's take a stroll down memory lane.
https://m.soundcloud.com/chronicleo...cleofhighered/sets/audio-eric-murdock-on-mike
In honor of Eric, let's take a stroll down memory lane.
https://m.soundcloud.com/chronicleo...cleofhighered/sets/audio-eric-murdock-on-mike
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game