Yes, you can afford this if your prior employer paid you $10m+ to go away.UGA had #7 scoring defense in the nation, so not a performance-based move. Muschamp stepping down to spend more time with family, which I respect.
Yeah, we get an assist on it for sureYes, you can afford this if your prior employer paid you $10m+ to go away.
If it were me, I’d prefer to be on the Jimbo plan. Just smidge more profitable. Even as I type this, it is crazy to think these fools get paid more to get out of town than some hard working folks will make in their lifetime.Yeah, we get an assist on it for sure
Our defense when he was DC here, was mediocre at best. Like Muschamp, he needs superior talent on defense, which he will have at UGA. I suspect that the other co-DC there will actually run the defense.It surprised me to see T-Rob being named co-defensive coordinator. I thought his career was on a downward trajectory. I was wrong.
UGA had #7 scoring defense in the nation, so not a performance-based move. Muschamp stepping down to spend more time with family, which I respect.
So his youngest kid is about to start college, later this year and now he is stepping down to spend more time with family? Better late then never?
Of course maybe someone close to him is sick or something, you never know.
Also, I don't know Vandy's QB situation but I'm sure most freshman have a chance to play early there, maybe Whit plays as a freshman and this avoids Mushchamp from facing his son, and also helps out of old buddy T Rob at the same time.
GamecockCentral Football
Insider Report: What's gone wrong for South Carolina, Bama game thoughts, what's next?
GamecockCentral Football
10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout loss to Alabama
GamecockCentral
Beyond the box score: 20 observations from South Carolina's ugly loss to Alabama
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina falls out of majority of national bowl projections following second loss
GamecockCentral Football
Kickoff time/TV channel revealed for South Carolina's Week 6 matchup at Florida