Music at duke games

Mullin5756

Freshman
Dec 10, 2004
681
64
0
My kids love the music played in Cameron before games...I know the Taio Cruz "Dynamite" is one of them...anyone know of any others a they play? Thanks for helping me w/ my random question!
 

HuffyJB

All-Conference
Jan 13, 2005
5,931
3,890
0
They also play "Shots" by LMFAO after some runs, but that might not be a great song for kids.
 

Mullin5756

Freshman
Dec 10, 2004
681
64
0
Thanks Huffy! I'm working on building up their excitment for Countodwn to Craziness! Appreciate your help!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: HuffyJB

dukephysics

All-Conference
Jul 27, 2016
1,109
1,365
0
"Everytime we Touch" by Cascada is a big one in Cameron
I love the energy in Cameron when they play that song. But am I the only one who hates that song? The first time I was in Cameron for that I thought "what the hell!?"
 

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
Devil With The Blue Dress On and the beginning of the Blues Brothers Style " Can't Turn Me Loose" are a couple of my favorites. OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: dbav

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
I love the energy in Cameron when they play that song. But am I the only one who hates that song? The first time I was in Cameron for that I thought "what the hell!?"
It grows on you when we win every home game like we did when I was a Crazy.

edit: I guess it started in 2005, after I was gone, which is a testament to how important this song has become. I actually remember jamming to this in Cameron 2000-2004 on multiple occasions even though I clearly never did. I guess that's why eyewitness testimony is only trustworthy when recorded immediately.
 
Last edited:

crazyduke3

All-Conference
Mar 28, 2010
40,929
2,564
0
I love the energy in Cameron when they play that song. But am I the only one who hates that song? The first time I was in Cameron for that I thought "what the hell!?"
No your not. Since it came out I've hated that song. Just hate it
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma