Pike is not as good a coach as I thought he was.
My mind was changed to the positive after Purdue.
I take it back.
My mind was changed to the positive after Purdue.
I take it back.
Hard to take you serious after all your praise of schiano kidHes an average to good coach, not a great coach. Problem is alot of people here crowned him the messiah. Too many people got ahead of themselves thinking he was coach K and anyone who disagreed was called an idiot.
That paired with this year was ALWAYS gonna be a rebuilding year, we are ahead of where we shouldve been this year imo.
Still stand by this? Howโs that comeback happen if he isnโt a good coach!Pike is not as good a coach as I thought he was.
My mind was changed to the positive after Purdue.
I take it back.
Time to do another mea culpa. Moron.Pike is not as good a coach as I thought he was.
My mind was changed to the positive after Purdue.
I take it back.
Seriously go **** yourselfHes an average to good coach, not a great coach. Problem is alot of people here crowned him the messiah. Too many people got ahead of themselves thinking he was coach K and anyone who disagreed was called an idiot.
That paired with this year was ALWAYS gonna be a rebuilding year, we are ahead of where we shouldve been this year imo.
Whoโs worse than you?Pike is not as good a coach as I thought he was.
My mind was changed to the positive after Purdue.
I take it back.
HAHAHAHA. Repeat after me......I know nothing. I know nothing. I know nothing.Pike is not as good a coach as I thought he was.
My mind was changed to the positive after Purdue.
I take it back.
You were saying Kyk? What's that, a mea culpa that you spoke too soon?Hes an average to good coach, not a great coach. Problem is alot of people here crowned him the messiah. Too many people got ahead of themselves thinking he was coach K and anyone who disagreed was called an idiot.
That paired with this year was ALWAYS gonna be a rebuilding year, we are ahead of where we shouldve been this year imo.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game