My weekend plans

EdgingTim

Redshirt
Oct 1, 2026
7
7
2
Mmmmmmm ughhh uh uh uh uh. Uhhhhh very selfish of your uhhhh omg mmmmm ugh daughter to not let you

ughhh finish

mmmmmfinish what you started.

oh wait mmmmmmmm

I think I kinda like that
 

CoachAgro95

Freshman
Aug 21, 2026
48
54
18
Who scheduled that wedding??? There's plenty of time after the season! Just kidding. Best wishes to you and the family and thank you for your hard work covering HS football! You deserve the break!
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star
  3. 03 CaneSport football recruiting Power ranking the five best Miami recruits I saw on the road in September
  4. 04 Badger Blitz Football Following a Devastating Drop, Darrion Dupree Bounced Back to Spark Win at Penn State
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 7 Top Games to Watch