My YouTube vids from State-Vandy game

Feb 15, 2007
Obviously, I'm not allowed to shoot any more basketball games. Last time I did, WVU sunk a three pointer to win the game against us in the NIT. Last nights game was probably the best I've ever been to, it just hasn't sunk in yet. Anyway, here are some highlights (lowlights?).

<a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDOjtBbUGCk">Shane Foster hitting the game winning shot. He could not be stopped.
</a>
Gordon literally carried off the floor in OT

Gordon misses winner at the end of regulation

Mississippi State entrance

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
i hope you were screaming your head off at those sorry *** fans when they were booing gordon for being hurt. bastards.</p>

Stansfield

Apr 3, 2007
Yeah, who the hell boos an injured player? I really don't understand that crap. Freaking aholes.

I don't remember when it was, but I think it was an Egg Bowl, but State knocked the crap out of a Rebel and he was down on the field for a long *** time and finally got carried off. One of OUR male cheerleaders in front of the student section started to chant "We Broke His Bell" and the male cheerleader got booed from the State fans for chanting such a dumb *** cheer. Anyone else remember that?

Oct 14, 2007
No screen was set for Foster. Who was it that rotated from Foster down to double the passer? It forced Barry to have to guard Foster and essentially left him a one-on-one shot. Why not keep one guy on the passer? You know the ball is going to Foster. Stay in your spot, don't rotate down, try to double Foster on the shot or force the passer to take the 1-on-1 shot. Either way, it just wasn't our night. Too many chances to win it in regulation and OT for it to come down to a single shot by the best individual performance in conference play all season.