Those five blocks were freaking awesome!
I know what you mean. A couple other players had blocks also in that time span. They were all huge.I thought he had more. One sequence it looked like he had three alone.
I counted 8 blocks for him. Radio announcers after the game said they thought he had 9.I thought he had more. One sequence it looked like he had three alone.
Even the B1G Show guys were just speculating that the RU statisticians might not know how to count very well.I counted 8 blocks for him. Radio announcers after the game said they thought he had 9.
I thought so tooI thought he had more. One sequence it looked like he had three alone.
Endlessly wondering why they don't attach greater importance to getting the ball in the low post....except at the end of games....where his free throw shooting could kill us. He's about as bad a free throw shooter as I've seen.He needs to tough the ball more in the low post. The offense should run through him at times.
You answered your own questionEndlessly wondering why they don't attach greater importance to getting the ball in the low post....except at the end of games....where his free throw shooting could kill us. He's about as bad a free throw shooter as I've seen.
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released